DermalMD Blemish Serum Review

When your goal is to have flawless and clean looking skin it is no easy feat when you have acne and blemishes getting in the way. Acne and blemishes are usually a result of hormonal changes and clogged pores. Ofcourse we know that, but finding a remedy for it is just plain hard. I personally have very oily skin and this does not help with my acne and blemishes, especially loving somewhere warm and muggy. Its the perfect recipe for a messy face. It feels like being a raging hormonal teenager all over again. Several products out there will try to make your acne go away but at the expense of your skin's health. I have tried some of these and they just end up making my face crack and feel very dry. 

After
Before
I want to share that after trying a few products I found that DermalMD Blemish Serum showed me better results than other major brands. I was actually surprised that it made a difference and very pleased with how my face felt and its appearance. The blemish serum is small in size but it is effective and you do not have to apply too much. I was able to find it on sale (which to me is an excellent way to start trying a product). Their site often has sales going so look out for that and take advantage of it. With consistent use you should notice a nice difference. You can click here to learn more about the this great serum.

Comments

  1. I love this stuff and how my face feels. I wish i could find it in the store so idont always have to order it online but it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works works! It took a whike, but it helped me with my acne and it doesnt dry my face like you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dermalmd blemish serum did wonderrrrrrs for my face!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend told me to try this because it worked for her acne but she has mild acne. Am noticing a difference and so far im glad i switched....try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would think I wouldn't look like a teenager in my 30s. Its like I am in highschool all over again with blemishes. I am excited to see how this serum works. So far I like how it feels and doesn't burn my face. Pimples be gone so I can look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishes this workeed faster...go away zits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bye bye pimples and in with the pretty face :-) i jave oily skin so i xan relate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DermalMD Tightening Serum Review

DermalMD Under Eye Treatment Serum Review

DermalMD Varicose Veins Treatment Serum Review