DermalMD Eyelash Serum Review


Have you found yourself in a situation where you have to look your best and your eyelashes are just not cutting it? I have always wanted my lashes to look amazing without trying to go through extra hoops but for a while trying to help my lashes grow was like watching water reach a boil. I've tried mascaras and even found myself for nearly an hour trying to put on fake eyelashes just to try to look amazing for a night out. Those things are hard to apply and then when it is time to take them off you find yourself making a million wishes with all the lashes that broke off in the process. I had heard about some popular eyelash serums through commercials and in the beauty aisles but found that some of them were making my eyes burn and in the process I was still losing more eyelashes due to rubbing my eyes, etc. I did a little digging and after much research I came upon a product called DermalMD Eyelash Serum.

I had never heard about this product so was a little apprehensive at first. I wanted to find a lash product that could help me regain the lashes I had in my earlier years without making matters worse. When I received it, it looked like a mascara vial (it looks just like the photo below) but it was so much more than that. While the price might seem a bit up there, it really isn't because the great thing about this eyelash serum is that just the slightest bit helps so much and the product really goes a long way. You really get great lashes for your buck, it just takes a bit of dedication and patience.


This serum is so easy to use (as easy as applying mascara). It is light and I especially appreciated that it did not make my eyes burn after using it. After a few weeks of using this eyelash serum I noticed that my lashes appeared darker and did not look as scanty as in the beginning. It felt so good to look in the mirror and feel like I was actually making progress. I am so glad to have found DermalMD's Eyelash Serum because it has made a difference in how I look and came closest to helping me achieve my eyelash goals. If you are having trouble growing your lashes, give this serum a try! You can order it online and learn more about it by visiting their product page by clicking here.



Comments

  1. This stuff is gr8t! My lashes look way better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend use this for her lashes. I ordered some for myself too. It looks like it does a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This products seems to work so well but I am not sure if its where I live or what but shipping for me takes longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right about products drying the eyes. I didnt think it was possible but the same thing was happening to me and it was awful. I kept rubbing my eyes and it was making it worse so I had ti look for something else and thankfully found dermalmd serum for my eyelashes. They dont get irritated anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When all dont work..get this! ! dont bther with other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could get results faster with this eyelash serum. I know the false lashes are bad for them but sometimes I just want a quick solution. Need to be more patient for my lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving my lashes with this dermalmd product!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DermalMD Tightening Serum Review

DermalMD Under Eye Treatment Serum Review

DermalMD Varicose Veins Treatment Serum Review